Mechanics for Make your own Funbook:
• Customer needs to download the free software and register at www.bigkimaging.com to avail of the first 10% discount on the Fun Book (28 pages, 8 x 5.7 size). A confirmation email will be sent to them for a successful registration.
• After finishing their lay out, they will be directed to a shopping cart page where they will input the voucher code at the designated box. The code will validate that the order will be given a 10% discount and at the same time their order will be sent to Kameraworld’s main server and a confirmation notice will appear on the screen.
• Option for the customer to have the Fun Book delivered to them with a corresponding shipping charge or for pick up at a Kameraworld store nearest them (listed on the software).
• The customer will receive an Order Confirmation email informing them that we have received their order for the 1st Fun Book. An email containing their next discount voucher code for their 2nd order of Fun Book (28 pages, 8 x 5.7 size), equivalent to 20%, will be sent to them. The same procedure will follow for their 30% discount on their 3rd order of Fun Book.
• The 20% discount can only be availed after the placement of the first order with the 10% discount (The availment of the first 10% discount should be within the promo period, for the succeeding discounts to take effect). The 30% discount can only be availed after the placement of the 2nd order. System would detect if the order of availing the discounts were followed.
• The customer can check the status of their Fun Book, by logging in to the website, www.photobook.bigkimaging.com (this link is sent to them as part of the confirmation letter) and they will be directed on the Order Status page.
• The customer will be sent an email informing them if their order is already in transit to the store where they chose to pick it up from or if it is already being delivered to their house.
• For the customer to claim the Fun Book at the store, they must present a valid ID to our store personnel and sign on the log sheet as proof that they have already redeemed the Fun Book.